Real-time monitoring of your in-situ casts
Follow the curing process of your concrete casts
– anywhere at anytime
Maturix® In-situ provides you with a world-class documentation system that focuses on real-time monitoring of the concrete curing process of your construction projects. A complex and comprehensive task is extremely simplified.
Boost efficiency at the construction site with Maturix® In-situ
Get started with intelligent monitoring in minutes
1. Install cable sensor
2. Pour concrete
3. Connect transmitter
4. Start monitoring
Monitor all your casts with ease
- Follow all concrete monitorings of your casts from one place
- Compare the curing status across different measurement positions
Cast reports with results from several measurements
- See the temperature history of your concrete at different locations in one simple, visual graph
- Hover over every data point to see the exact temperature measured at that specific time
- Spot the lowest and highest concrete temperature plus the largest temperature difference
Trully remote data collection with flexible wireless devices
- Our devices bring together the best of both worlds: The newest global and wireless network technology and cost-efficient industry-standard concrete sensors
- Reuse the wireless transmitters for every monitoring – no electronics gets covered and lost during casting
Real-time estimation of concrete maturity and strength
- The maturity is automatically calculated from the recorded concrete temperature history using the most well-known maturity functions
- Freiesleben Hansen and Pedersen (Arrhenius function)
- Weighted Maturity
- Using the standard practice (ASTM C1074) with laboratory test data about each concrete mix, the concrete strength is estimated automatically
Simple and easy online software
- The intuitive and easy-to-use software works directly in your browser, which means that you can use it both on your computer and smartphone
- All calculations and estimations are made by the system and is depending on the concrete mix data you enter
- The software allows collaboration with other organizations across projects and different types of user roles makes it possible to determine whether people can view and/or edi
And many other features like...
Everything you need for complete insight
Monitoring construction projects and waiting for the concrete to cure is a labour-intensive process, where the installation of the sensors, retrieving the data loggers, transferring the data to a computer and analyzing the data takes the better part of a day.
With Maturix In-situ as an integrated part of your processes, starting to monitor the temperature and maturity takes less than a minute per sensor. All data is transferred wirelessly to the Sensohive Platform and analyzed automatically, giving you instant insight or alarms when concerns arise. You end up with top-rank documentation – and essentially building better buildings.