The following browser recommendations and settings will improve your experience using Maturix.
We recommend that you use the latest version of:
* The Microsoft Edge Legacy version and Internet Explorer is not supported. Read more…
The following browser settings should be enabled:
- Enable Cookies
Instructions for browser settings are available here:
- Chrome help: http://google.com/support/chrome
- Firefox help: http://support.mozilla.org
- Microsoft Edge help: https://support.microsoft.com/microsoft-edge
1. Use the recommended browsers
Ensure that you are using one of the recommended browsers above.
2. Use the latest version
Ensure that you are using the latest version of one of the recommended browsers above.
3. Clear your browser’s cache
Clearing your browser’s cache may help to resolve problems. Be sure to clear your browser cache after any Maturix upgrade.
4. Try a different browser and/or computer
If you stil run into problems using Maturix, moving to another browser may resolve your issues. You can also try moving to a different computer to see if the problem persists. This will help determine whether the issue was a problem with your browser, your computer, or with Maturix.
5. Still having problems?
If you still experience issues in several browsers, and on different computers, please report your problem to email@example.com. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible and include screenshots.