Introduction to User Roles
Maturix In-situ features simple, yet advanced, user roles and permission settings.
Below is an overview of the different permission rights.
User Permissions (Project)
There are three types of user roles on a project level:
- Controller: Full access to the project. Can create and manage monitorings, can edit the project, can receive alarms, can export reports/data, etc. Furthermore, the Controller can change project settings (default maturity parameters).
- Supervisor: Almost full access to the project. Can create and manage monitorings, can edit the project, can receive alarms, can export reports/data, etc.
- Viewer: Viewing access to the project. Can only view monitorings. However, vievers can still receive alarms and export reports/data.
The table below shows the different permissions for project users:
|Change project settings||✓|
|Create casts and monitorings||✓||✓|
|Edit casts and monitorings||✓||✓|
|Start and stop monitorings||✓||✓|
|Use the Data Editor||✓||✓|
|Edit project (name, tags, description)||✓||✓|
|Invite other users to project||✓||✓|
|Add concrete mix to the project||✓||✓|
|Change concrete mix on casts||✓||✓|
|Share cast report||✓||✓|
|Finish cast report||✓||✓|
|View cast reports||✓||✓||✓|
|Export reports (PDF)||✓||✓||✓|
|Export data (Excel or CSV)||✓||✓||✓|
User Permissions (Organization)
There are three types of user roles in an organization:
- Administrator: Can create and manage all the organization’s projects and monitorings and can manage users and devices
- Project Manager: Can create and manage all the organization’s projects and monitorings
- Employee: Can view all the organization’s projects and monitorings
The table below shows the different permissions for organization users:
|Give custom name to devices||✓|
|Change organisation settings||✓|
|Create and edit projects||✓||✓|
|Add devices to projects||✓||✓|
|Invite users to projects||✓||✓|
|Add concrete mix to the Concrete Database||✓||✓|
|Add concrete mixes from database to projects||✓||✓|
|View all projects and cast reports||✓||✓||✓|